Search

P2 - Animation

This is my first attempt at a animation in Adobe Photoshop .


To make this simple animation I used the timeline window by making more than one frame . I set the frame to change every 0.2 seconds which made it more smoother and gave the animation flow. For each frame I changed what layer is visible so it gives the animation movement. To export I clicked 'Save for web' and saved it as a GIF.

For this one I imported video file into Photoshop however only selected a small part of the clip and had to crop it as the file would be too big if I didn't . I also added text which added humour to the animation.

This animation is made from a photo we took whilst doing the auditions of Osman . Because the video size was bigger than the animation size I was able to move around the photo and this is what I came up with .