Search

P2 Bear walk cycle animation



To make this animation I used a PSD file which had all the body parts of the bear . I started by opening up After Effects and importing the PSD which made a composition. From this I dragged the files into the timeline and started by adding the anchor points to each of the body parts. After that I parented some parts to the body so if the body moves in a certain direction the parts move with it. After I done that I starting key framing the movements by either changing the position or rotation of the objects. I also added PP points into the parts of the bear to add joints so the arms and legs can be flexible as the bear walks along.The walk was for 16 frames which made it around a second long so to extend it I made another composition and added multiple copies of the Bear composition and put them along in the  timeline.